Saturday, May 29, 2010

June 6th, 2010 Good news! Hubby's work has decided to give him more hours. It's still not full time by any means, but it is just barely enough. We sold our truck to cover most of the financial gap, though that means I will get to do it public transportation style until we can find a replacement vehicle (come on, who doesn't love turning a 25 minute drive into a 3 hour commute each way?) but it really is worth it. I'm still going to have to figure out how to get my books paid for (though if I have to I can do my best to work around the need for a book until my financial aid comes in) but it is really happening. It's all starting in just two weeks!! My first classes are going to be English Composition, College Algebra Part I (I'm the first to admit math is not my strong suit), and Political Science 201. I am so excited to finally get this all under way and I'll keep you all posted!





Thank you!